Thank you for shopping with Missezd. In these Terms and Conditions (‘Terms’) “we”, “us” or “our” mean Missezd Pty Ltd trading as Missezd (ABN 99 625 190 605), and you, the person, organisation or entity that purchases products or related services from us (referred to as “you” or “your”). These Terms apply to all sales made by us to you. These Terms are available at https://missezd.com.au (Website).
Please read these Terms carefully. These Terms form the agreement under which we will supply products and related services to you. If you have any queries regarding these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, before you purchase products or related services from us.
You accept our Terms by making a purchase from us. Your purchase from us indicates that you have read, accepted and will comply with the Terms, and that you are 18 years or older, or have the consent of a legal guardian who is 18 years or older. If you do not accept these Terms, you should not use this Website.
1. PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
- All prices quoted on the Website or pursuant to your enquiry with us are in Australian Dollars (AUD) include Australian GST (where applicable).
- We reserve the right to vary the prices displayed on the Website from time to time and without notice to you.
- You agree to pay the purchase price specified on the Site at the time that you place your order for the purchase of a product/service, plus any applicable delivery and insurance charges based on the delivery options selected by you.
- You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for an order through any fraudulent or unlawful means. We reserve the right to cancel the order.
- You must provide Missezd with complete and accurate details when making purchase.
- Missezd is not liable if we are given an incorrect delivery address at the time of purchase. Any additional expenses in correcting the order are the responsibility of you.
- If your payment is not able to be successfully processed, then your order may be cancelled.
- The products and services are sold to you for your personal use only, and you agree not to on-sell or resell the products or services to any third party without our written consent.
- Missezd is not responsible for varying currency conversion rates charged by customer’s banks.
2. ORDER PROCESSING
- We dispatch (‘Process’) the products within 72 hours on business day, which are Monday to Friday (‘Business Day’), in Sydney NSW Australia (AEST) upon receipt of your order, excluding weekends and public holidays.
- You will be provided with tracking details once the order is Processed.
- See our Shipping Policies for further details.
- We are not liable to compensate for any loss, expense or inconvenience you may face as a result of cancellation.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order if we are unable to provide the requested product/service. You will be immediately contacted by us.
- If for any reason we cannot supply a product or service you have ordered, we will contact you using the contact details provided by you when you placed the order.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Missezd owns all content displayed on the Website except where specified.
- You are permitted to download, view, copy content on the Website for personal and no-commercial purposes only.
- Making electronic, or other, copies of products displayed on this Website with the intent of reproducing in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
- The use of any trademarks on this Website that are not owned or licensed by Missezd is not intended to indicate any association with, or endorsement by, the owner of that trademark.
- Depending on the resolution of the screen you use to access the Website, the colours of products as displayed on this Website may not constitute an accurate depiction of the true colour of the item.
- Missezd does not represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of all information, graphics, audio and video and other items appearing on the Website, and does not remain liable for any errors, omissions or defects.
7. THIRD PARTY LINKS
- Our Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We do not control third party links, and we are therefore not responsible for the content of those sites.
- We are not responsible for the privacy and protection of any personal information which you provide whilst visiting those sites.
- We will not be responsible for lost or stolen parcels or parcels delayed in transit.
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by the carrier.
- Missezd is not liable for missing parcels due to errors on the customer or carrier’s part.
- If the receiver gives the courier authority to deliver without a signature or the receiver gives the courier authority to leave, Missezd is not held liable or responsible in the event the parcel is missing, lost or stolen.
- Any delivery periods displayed on the Website are estimates only, based on the information provided by the delivery company.
Any questions or notices, please contact us at:
Missezd Pty Ltd (ABN 99 625 190 605)
Last Update: 22 November 2018