Missezd is here to look after you! It is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase, if you are not in love with the product that you have purchased*, we will issue you with a Store Credit to exchange the item.
Customers must return their items for exchange at their own expense. You must cover all costs of items postage to be returned and pre-paid satchel as we do not cover any costs for exchange re-shipping. Except in cases where the item is confirmed to be faulty by our team.
We do not accept returns for change of mind.
A Store Credit will be issued, so you can re-purchase a new item.
If you need an urgent exchange, we would highly recommend that you purchase the replacement size prior to sending back the return. Once we receive your unwanted item, we will issue you with a Store Credit. Please note we do not hold items nor exchange while your item is being sent back.
Please note we cannot guarantee that we will have a different size in stock to exchange. Any returns will be issued as a Store Credit provided it is available. We cannot set items aside for exchanges.
- Items must be returned to us within 14 days of delivery date.
- Items must be returned in their original condition, unworn, unwashed with all tags and Missezd hangtags still attached.
- Any items returned after the stipulated returns timeframe will be denied.
- All returning items must be shipped through traceable mail at the customer’s expense.
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind or incorrect sizing.
- Returned items that are damaged, soiled, stained or altered won’t be processed.
- Items that do not meet these criteria or are non-returnable will not be processed.
- No returns accepted on items to us with makeup/tan marks.
- We do not issue a Store Credit or refund original shipping charges.
- All Sale Items can not be returned (excluding full priced items purchased using a discount code).
We will process returns within 7 business days in Sydney, NSW Australia (AEST) of receiving your items excluding weekends and public holidays. We will assess the returned item to determine whether it’s fit for return, then notify you of your Store Credit.
Please note, our team are working really hard to make sure your return is processed as quickly as possible, we appreciate your understanding and patience!
- Store Credits can only be used at https://missezd.com.au/
- Store Credits will be valid for use for 3 months from the date of issue.
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due.
- Store Credits cannot be transferred to another person or account.
If you have purchased an item using Afterpay the process is the same. Unless the item is deemed fault, you will be issued with a Store Credit. You will continue to be charged by Afterpay until all your agreed instalments have been paid.
The Missezd Team does a thorough inspection of all goods before they are shipped to our customers. Unfortunately, if you come across a manufacturing fault, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible for instructions prior to shipping your return.
HOW TO RETURN
Simply download our Returns Form here
Print the Return Form
Fill out your details clearly
Please include the Returns Form with your returning package
Please send the parcel back to the address below:
PO BOX 8475
NSW 2150 Australia
Please keep a copy of your receipt or proof of shipment as we cannot process a return without physical goods or proof of delivery.