1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- Your name;
- Your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number;
- Your payment information (credit card details);
- Your age and/or date of birth;
- Your preferences and/or opinions;
- Any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party;
- Your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behavior;
- Additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Website, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- Information about your access and use of our Website, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Information you provide to us through customer surveys; and
- Details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you.
- We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- To run competitions and/or offer additional benefits including loyalty programmes to you;
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For analytics, market research and business development;
- For advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you; and
- To enable you to access and use of our Website, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- We may disclose personal information to:
- Sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- Credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
- Our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- Third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia;
- Third parties who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia;
- Anyone to whom our business or assets are, or may be transferred; and
- Third party providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including without limitation IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators.
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the Disclosure of Personal Information to third parties who reside outside Australia.
- You acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to:
- Restrict the collection or use of your personal information;
- Change any information we hold about you if you believe is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading;
- Make a complaint if you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles; and
- Unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications).
Any questions or notices, please contact us at:
Missezd Pty Ltd (ABN 99 625 190 605)
Last Update: 06 November 2018